The FAIS Ombud recognizes the importance of the selection and recruitment of suitable career seekers as not only a human resources issue but a key business imperative. Our approach to recruitment is consistent with the organisation’s business objectives.
We bring on board individuals:
- Whose career aspirations are aligned to and drive the organisation’s high-performance objectives, bringing value to both the individual and the business;
- Who embody a value system that is aligned with that of the FAIS Ombud and public service; and
- Who are competent and who consistently and effectively apply their skills to enhance business performance and improve customer satisfaction.
We believe in creating an environment where career seekers can expand their mind, develop holistically, improve their professional standing within their discipline, and be inspired by like-minded individuals.
Whether you are starting your career or are already established, the FAIS Ombud seeks dynamic and passionate career seekers with an innovative spirit. We want individuals that possess exceptional standards of delivery to match the high standards of the FAIS Ombud brand.
If you have the drive to propel yourself into your destiny and have a long-term view of your career, then the Office of the FAIS Ombud is where you should be.
The environment at the FAIS Ombud demands high performance and, as such, it requires high output from its employees. In this regard, we manage performance efficiently. We want career seekers who share the responsibility of driving the mission of the FAIS Ombud and having a meaningful impact in society.
Are you the “right” career seeker to join this world-class organisation?
Do you have the “right attitude and principles” to fit at the FAIS Ombud? If the answer is “yes”, explore the various career opportunities available at the FAIS Ombud.
Career opportunities at the FAIS Ombud exist in the Technical department as well as the Support department.
The Technical Department consists of the following divisions:
- Case Administration
- Case Management
The Support Department consists of the following divisions:
- Supply Chain
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC)
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Office Management